Words create reality. Communication is our instrument for understanding. That is why it is important that this instrument is always properly tuned.
Networking is my profession and dealing with language my passion. Since 2008 I have been the General Manager of the Hessen Film and Media Academy (hFMA), a network of 13 Hessian universities. I am a certified negotiator of the Schranner Institute in Zurich, and an active speaker in the Professional Speakers Club Frankfurt. Working in communicative areas involving pressure is part of my everyday life.
As a trained artist, I am passionate in my desire to pass on knowledge and experience to those willing to learn. For many years I worked in field of event management for film festivals such as the Berlinale and Filmfest Hamburg. For some years I was co-owner of a Hong Kong-based picture agency.
From my practical experience of 20 years of cultural and edcuational management I have compiled the most effective communication tools. This is content is what I impart in my teaching at universities, companies and cultural institutions. It considers how one can appropriately apply one’s own communication tools in different communication situations such as in negotiations, presentations, in networking and in project management.
All my seminars and workshops are rooted in experience and practice.
Continuing learning is the call of our times: Learning, unlearning and relearning is the way to discover and develop our own enormous potential. It’s fun to activate and develop! I am, therefore, a fan of cultural growth towards what the neurobiologist Gerald Hüther calls a “potential-development society”.
My clients are:
- HafenCity University Hamburg
- European Business School
- Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Frankfurt University of Music and Performing Arts
- Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
- Goethe University Frankfurt
- Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences
- RheinMain University of Applied Sciences
COMPANIES / ORGANISATIONS:
- VDI – The Association of German Engineers
- Proventa AG, Frankfurt
- Media Academy Wiesbaden
- Mainraum start up centre for the creative industry, Frankfurt
- Luther S.A., Luxembourg
- jumpp Women’s Business
- International Toastmasters Conferences (2014 & 2017)
- Future Convention, Frankfurt
- Economic Junior Chamber Frankfurt
For German version please visit henningsmeyer.de